1. We require full payment on the "DUE DATE", if the payment isn't received, we will then "CANCEL" your invoice. "We are not responsible for contacting customers for payment"
2. We are not responsible for any allergic reactions to cakes or desserts (nuts, fruits, wheat etc.), the client is responsible for making the proper decision for their guest.
3. If the customer has to cancel the order for any reason, the customer is responsible for contacting "CupCakes & Beyond" within 1 week prior to the due date. (Any items such as; toppers, figurines, fondant, flowers etc. that we (CupCakes and Beyond) have paid for customers orders, we will deduct any cost from payments or deposits).
4. We are not responsible for any damages to the desserts once the items are given to you or your representative.
5. We are not responsible for any damages to the cakes after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
6. On occasion, we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
7. If a customer needs to change their "Pick-Up Date or Time". We must receive an email and we must reply with a response. Please understand and respect that we have other customers who have reserved their dates and times.
8. NO REFUNDS ON ALL CAKES, CUPCAKES OR DESSERTS - "ALL SALES ARE FINAL"